First class, luxurious grounds, delightful and attentive staff. These are the positives. The negatives: I was put in a room what seemed like a mile away. You have to use your key to get through 3 doors/wings to get to your room. The rooms are a bit dated. For the price, you should have a walk-in shower, not a bathtub and shower curtain. The bartenders were fantastic. I hadn't eaten all day and was hungry. I decided on the fish tacos...3 delicious fried sea bass tacos, mmmm. Until that is, about 2 hours later...BAM! Food poisoning! Up all night. The next days sales calls (there on business) were torturous. OK, I'd probably stay there again, but with a room much closer to the lobby and with dinner plans off premises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A California-coastal rancho setting on 10 acres conveniently located between the two quaint seaside villages of La Jolla and Del Mar and adjacent to world-class Torrey Pines Golf Course, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa offers a range of upscale accommodations from charming rancho style deluxe rooms to expansive suites with world-class facilities and exceptional service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel La Jolla
- Estancia La Jolla Hotel And Spa