I'll keep this shortlist style so you'll actually read this:
- Literally on the beach
- Great rates on their website ($280 for a King facing the ocean w/ a kitchen & balcony)
- La Jolla Caves kayak tours launch right in front of the hotel
- Awesome little pizza place is about a 3 minute walk away (House of Pizza)
- Drinks at the bar face the ocean + very cool bartenders
- 42" LCD TV on the wall with a DVD Player
- You can reserve a fire/bbq on the beach for the evening
- $14 for parking
- Local restaurant choices are Italian, Italian, Pizza, Italian, & Sushi
- Nobody serves local San Diego craft brew unless you drive to PB
- Crying baby kept us up all night & front desk's response was "Yeah, happens to me all the time" and didn't seem to care.
- Room smelled like bleach (strong)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TIG Global, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Jolla Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.