“We had a blast!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 32 Activities in La Jolla
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience San Diego in style and comfort on our Hybrid Electric Bikes. Travel at speeds of up to 20mph and a range of 20 miles plus. We offer professionally guided tours covering La Jolla, San Diego, Balboa Park, Cabrillo Nat. Mon., and much more! Want to explore on your own? Our Electric Bikes give you the power and freedom to make heading out on your own a breeze. San Diego Fly Rides Tour Office is Located in La Jolla Village directly across from George's On The Cove. Whether you are joining us for an E-Bike Tour of a Rental we look forward to providing you with an experience second to none in San Diego!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
“We had a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My mom, sis, and I rented electric bikes from Fly Rides, and rode them from La Jolla to Pacific Beach just on our own and we really had a blast. The bikes were super easy to use and it was so much more enjoyable then just taking the car. Would have been pretty tough to make it up all the hills on regular bikes but the electric bikes made it so easy and fun. Would definitely rent these again. Also the guys working in the shop were super nice and very helpful. Definitely great customer service and would rec this place to everyone!

Visited May 2014

“Highlight of our vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Without a doubt our bike tour of La Jolla was the highlight of our trip to the San Diego area. The hybrid bikes make it so enjoyable to ride up and down hills, and the sights along the tour were amazing! Our tour guide, Alex, went out of his way to make sure we had a wonderful time. He was friendly, personal and helpful. This is a "do not miss" activity!

Lihue, Hawaii
5 attraction reviews
“Fun for everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I like ride my bike around my neighborhood in Oklahoma but am not a hard core rider. I was so excited to learn about the electric bike tour of La Jolla! Wow, was it fun! My guide, Alex was so nice and patient and taught me everything I needed to know before we left. Seeing the coastline, the flower-lined trails, the seals, the beautiful homes in neighborhoods and a spectacular view from Mt. Soledad were just awesome. Alex had so many interesting facts! And the power boost up the hills served my overweight, 62-year old body JUST FINE! It is a great way to see a beautiful part of San Diego and I highly recommend it.

Evergreen, Colorado
“I couldn't stop smiling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

This was the most fun thing that I did while visiting beautiful San Diego. What a great way to really see La Jolla! Alex, our tour guide was great, very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. The scenery was gorgeous, and breathtaking, and I enjoyed every minute of our tour, and could not stop smiling. The electric bike was easy to handle, and especially fun going up hills. I learned some interesting things on the tour about San Diego, celebrities, artists and plant and marine life as well. I would definitely recommend this tour for any age.

Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Fun, easy going ride in beautiful scenery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was traveling on my own and signed up for La Jolla tour - and ended up getting a personal tour as the only person signed up (maybe the early Sunday spot isn't the most sociable!), but Alex made me feel very at ease and was super knowledgable about the route (scenery, animals, best photo spots etc.) Overall it was very enjoyable - not challenging at all due to the electric bikes so more of a sight seeing trip than a work out but I'd totally recommend especially if the idea of whooshing up hills easily works for you! Back at the office they even printed me a map of the bus routes and helped with ideas for the rest of my day - thanks guys!