“Don't miss this if you are in San Diego!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 32 Activities in La Jolla
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience San Diego in style and comfort on our Hybrid Electric Bikes. Travel at speeds of up to 20mph and a range of 20 miles plus. We offer professionally guided tours covering La Jolla, San Diego, Balboa Park, Cabrillo Nat. Mon., and much more! Want to explore on your own? Our Electric Bikes give you the power and freedom to make heading out on your own a breeze. San Diego Fly Rides Tour Office is Located in La Jolla Village directly across from George's On The Cove. Whether you are joining us for an E-Bike Tour of a Rental we look forward to providing you with an experience second to none in San Diego!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Connectiuct
“Don't miss this if you are in San Diego!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I really loved our excellent tour of La Jolla and Mount Soledad on the So. Cal Riviera Tour. Ike is a terrific tour guide and showed us so many things we would never have seen on our own. He gave us many suggestions of other things to see & do while visiting San Diego and we have enjoyed those experiences too. The electric bike was also a ton of fun! As a person who has not ridden a bike in years, I was completely able to keep up with the great electric pedal power. My husband wanted a bit more exercise than me and dialed down the bike's assistance, so he had just the workout he wanted. I am really happy we took this tour and will recommend it to anyone visiting San Diego. Definitely put this at the top of your "to do" list here!

“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Did the SoCal Riviera Tour of La Jolla 09/05/13 IKE our guide was so informative, really helpful, and explained the workings of the bike, he really made us feel at ease, especially as I haven't been on a bike for over 25 years. The scenery was stunning. This tour is a must.....we did the morning tour as it was quieter on the roads and wasn't so hot. We had a fantastic time, and our thanks to IKE for making it a memorable trip - WE HAD A BLAST. Julie and Kevin from Swansea, Wales, UK.

San Diego, CA
“Excellent way to see La Jolla”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I signed up on a tour that took us from downtown La Jolla, past La Jolla Shores and up to the glider port overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Parking and traffic in La Jolla on a weekend can be a challenge so when you're on a bike tour you can see many things you may otherwise miss. Ike was our guide and he was fantastic. He would stop a few times along the way and explain some of the history of various points and made sure the group was having fun and answered any questions.

The E-bikes are sure a lot of fun to ride and I was amazed at the hills they could take with just a little effort. I was so impressed with the performance I bought one for myself when we returned to the shop. I highly recommend a tour with San Diego Fly Rides if you want to have a really fun afternoon and see the sights.

Thanks to Ike and Megan for the tour!

Geneva, Switzerland
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband and I did the SoCal Riviera tour, it was the highlight of our trip in San Diego. The tour was given by Ike. We saw beautiful sights, Ike was very insightful, we spent a wonderful 2 hours touring the area. I'm a bit of a nervous rider and found the bikes very easy to use, Ike was very patent with me as I'm a bit slow. Everyone ones has to do this tour ,well worth it...

Visited August 2013
Michigan, United States
“We loved it so much, we did it twice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was an amazing experience! My husband and I could not have been more happy with our bike tour. This was our first visit to the La Jolla and wanted to see everything the area had to offer. Initially we signed up for a 2 hour tour of the La Jolla area. Although I grew up riding bikes my entire life, I was a little hesitant at first, but with Ike's assistance I immediately felt secure and trusted his guidance completely. I was blown away by the knowledge and history Ike shared throughout our tour. Not only was I appreciative of the snacks and water, I was most grateful for Ike's photo opportunity recommendations throughout the trip - he even convinced my husband to pose for a few. We truly didn't want the tour to end, and so we didn't. We had such an amazing time, we asked for another tour the next day! So, the next morning we met in downtown San Diego for three hour tour. This was definitely the highlight of our vacation! Ike was extremely personable, knowledgeable, and professional. It is apparent by the details and enthusiasm, he truly loves his job! I would HIGHLY recommend San Diego Fly Rides!

Visited August 2013