Me and my wife stayed here for four nights early July 2013. Our room was really good, apart from the shower/bathtub which was way tiny.
The first two days, breakfast was so-so (a new chef if I remember correctly) and service was really bad. The staff member from Alaska (leaving his name out) was rude, kept making fun of the guests, really pointing out if someone was a few minutes late for breakfast (served at 9:00, sharp), and just didn't seem to be host material at all.
The other two days, Margaret (I think that was her name, from Ireland?) cooked breakfast and handled all the service. She was wonderful and the food was so much better. In fact, it was really good. Without her, this would've been a 2-star rewiew just because of the bad service we got from the other staff member. But Margaret made up for it, such a lovely person!
- Also Known As:
- The Bed And Breakfast Inn At La Jolla Hotel La Jolla
- The b&b Inn At La Jolla
- The Bed And Breakfast Inn At La Jolla Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a romantic San Diego Bed & Breakfast in the heart of La Jolla only a block from the ocean. Relax in the serene gardens of our B&B in La Jolla with a refreshing cup of tea. The rooms at our Inn in La Jolla, CA feature fireplaces, ocean views, fresh fruit, flowers and robes for total comfort. Awaken to unforgettable breakfasts and the ideal location at our bed and breakfast in La Jolla to explore beautiful beaches, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fareportal so you can book your The Bed and Breakfast Inn at La Jolla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.