“Perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
New York City, New York
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I went to this restaurant with my family recently. We got a table immediately and they took our order fairly quickly, considering it was pretty busy. The fish tacos were EXCELLENT. I'd recommend them to anyone wanting to enjoy yummy fresh seafood. We also got the clam chowder which was delicious, bay shrimp cocktail which was great, and Alaskan halibut that was awesome. The pricing was appropriate for seafood market; it was about $40 for 4 of us. This place is a cute, local place that I encourage everyone to try. The people working there were super friendly and seemed like they really wanted to be there. The atmosphere of the whole restaurant gave off good vibes. Definitely somewhere I would take my friends, family, or anyone.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Tampa, Florida
“A local icon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We were recommended this place by some locals. It is small, cramped, and informal, but by next summer moving across the street to larger location. Fresh, mostly local, fish and seafood are displayed on ice and prepared to order to take home or eat there. We started with 2 small cups of cioppino which was excellent and only $4.95. My wife had shrimp tacos, cooked perfectly with a fresh cabbage slaw. I had local grilled swordfish and this likewise was prepared perfectly. Dishes come with fresh 1/2 California avacodo and salad. 5-6 pm seemed to be busiest hour, and they forgot our order. The owner was deeply apologetic and comped us a whole plate of fresh salmon and tuna sashimi. Excellent food and highly recommended.

“Fantastic food. Friendly sercice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Great little place! I had seared tuna (ahi) that was perfectly done, on a bed of rice with a fresh salad and sliced avocado on top. Delightful!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco Bay Area
“Our new favorite.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

My son and I ate here and it was a delicious. My son has been back several times. It is good they don't take Triton Cash or I would go broke with his visits for fresh seafood. Can't wait to visit when they move across the street to their new locatrion

Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
“The best fish sandwich in San Diego!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Love their fresh fish sandwiches,they are so good and yummy and fresh,add avocado to your sandwiches and enjoy!their tillapia,red snapper fish sandwiches and salmon burger is so good!don't miss this tiny place in la jolla if you are visiting san diego,good place for quick lunch and head to the beach.

Visited June 2012