“Lobster & Shrimp Enchiladas” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 1,261 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: La Jolla Village Drive
Description: A lively and casual dining experience, we feature fresh, handcrafted beers brewed on premise and an innovative menu. Our beers range in style from Pale Ales and Light Lagers to Stouts, Belgian-styles and Amber Ales. We also brew many specialty and seasonal beers, all of which are handcrafted by our Brewmaster using his original recipes. The atmosphere is rich in woods and gleaming brewing vessels. Our service is friendly and upbeat. Our moderately priced menu features a medley of items ranging from Fish and Chips to Roasted Chicken and Filet Mignon, a variety of interesting salads, and our world famous White Cheddar mashed potatoes.
San Diego, California
“Lobster & Shrimp Enchiladas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

My husband, mom, and dad all went to this restaurant after a long day of unpacking after arriving to San Diego, our new home. We were very pleased with the service. My husband and I had been to a Rock Bottom before in Bethesda, MD, but the one in La Jolla had an entirely different atmosphere that we really appreciated. Both my father and myself had the lobster and shrimp enchiladas. The meal was excellent! Each one of us also ordered a beer, and our waiter brought four samples of beer brewed at their locations. We felt like the service was top notch, and my husband and I will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Diego, California, USA
“Bday lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Rock bottom is great! Love their salads and clam chowder soups. Fun atmosphere and very casual. Friendly staff!

Visited November 2013
CA
“Awesome Bourbon Glazed Salmon & Salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We've been here many times and usually wind up getting the salmon & a "designer" salad. Tasty!

The brew selection is pretty good too. It's not the best as far as local brew pubs go, but works to wash down the food.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, California, United States
“Great Choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Love this spot for a large selection of food and beer. Service could have been a bit faster, but they were pretty busy for an early lunch. Love the atmosphere and easy location just off the 5 freeway. Not the last time we will go here.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California, United States
“So Many Food and Beer Options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

My husband is a home brewer and loves this place. He easily recommended some beers for our friends who much appreciated the choices. My husband had the stuffed pepper (ancho) and really enjoyed it. I ordered the Waldorf salad. Not quite what I remember from childhood but still very very good. My friends had sandwiches which judging from their empty plates told me they had no complaints. Only drawback is the noise level. We had to talk loud to be heard.

• Visited November 2013