“Kayaking the Seven Caves of La Jolla - A Must!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 858-454-1010
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Kayak the 7 Caves of La Jolla, or bike the Freefall! We offer kayaking, biking, snorkeling tours and rentals in La Jolla and Coronado California.
suwanee
14 attraction reviews
“Kayaking the Seven Caves of La Jolla - A Must!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Much better than expected! I'm a wimp and wasn't looking forward to getting wet and cold but, it was so much fun, it didn't bother me at all. As someone else mentioned,things seemed disorganized while waiting on the beach, lots of people and many tour companies. My only recommendation to SDB&K tours is, let the tourists know whats going on sooner than later. Besides that, it was an AWESOME experience. Our guides, Christina and Ashley were friendly, informative, fun and safe! Or, as my 17 year old son would say, Good looking, smart and funny! We saw leopard sharks, garibaldi, and sea lions. We learned about kelp beds, caves and so much more. I highly recommend this tour and this company.

8 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We originally intended to rent snorkels and kayaks, but the staff was honest enough to tell us that they had cancelled their snorkel tours due to visibility. They could have not mentioned that and just rented me the gear.
The tour guides were helpful and kept a close eye on the group. A couple of folks got seasick and a guide escorted them back to shore.
The prices were fair, and getting that close to sea lions was awesome. Didn't see any other marine life, and didn't get to go into cave due to rough water, but a great time.

Crystal Lake, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Snorkeling with the leopard sharks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

The snorkeling adventure was great and our trip leader Miah was fantastic! He was so great with my son and he had a wonderful time with him. He helped him see so many things and made sure he was okay through the entire trip. Personally I wish when I booked it that I knew it was for more advanced swimmers/snorkelers because I was not able to go. I also noticed that other groups had their parties wearing life jackets over their wet suits, if I would have known that was an option I would have done it to feel more comfortable in the ocean. A little overwhelming for me, but my son thought it was the best day ever!

Grande Prairie, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Fun afternoon adventure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went for a two hr tour at La Jolla by kayak and enjoyed it. Plenty of friendly staff, Blaze and Ross were great tour guides. Things seemed a bit disorganized at the beach but understandable as there is so much going on there with various kayak tours. Downside to this activity was that there are so many kayakers and paddle boarders and snorkelers at this location it was a bit crazy, and wish I had gone on a day when the surf wasn't so rough as I felt a bit seasick.

Destin, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Coronado Kayak Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We used a coupon deal and booked through their website. No issues, and they accepted our voucher right online so I didn't have to pay anything upfront. They even called the day prior to confirm the registration. We used a double kayak and our consisted of us and a family of four. Our tour guide, Ryan, was fantastic. He was laid back and go with the flow, which is exactly what our group needed. We received a lot of information about the area which added to the tour. I would recommend this company and this tour.