“Okay food” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Utah
“Okay food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

The service was excellent. The food was average. My husband had the chicken fried steak and I had the huevos rancheros. The chef does not know what a basted egg is apparently, but neither do most other chefs. At least the whites were cooked. It's difficult to ruin these two choices. The flavors were just okay.
The quantity of food was perfect.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Livermore, California
“Great hole in the wall place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband went out of town to Kirkwood for a guys trip and visited this place twice in a weekend. He came home and told me how great the food was. Guess what? The next weekend he took me to Kirkwood and we had breakfast here. It was great!

We both had the eggs, hash browns, biscuits & gravy AND amazing sausage. The best second best part is that they brought us a pitcher of water. I go through a lot of water so this was perfect.

Great place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. Good service too :)

Visited August 2014
Sacramento, California
“rip off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

if you eat at this restaurant check the bill before you pay, i when their to eat with my grand son and a friend, on July 18,2014 their service suck, i took them a long time to serve our food, and after we eat they over charge my bill by almost double i realize that i was over charge after I left I went back the next Day, and one of the managers confirm that i was over charge, her excuse was their were having computer problems that night,? right, B.S. to check prices, she promise she would get back t me by Monday July 28,2014 with the corrections on my credit card she didn’t follow up, it makes me believed that their doing this to lots of their customers double check you Bill you could be paying lots more then you Order lie id did

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Missoula, Montana
“Gem in the Mountains”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We had lunch with the family at the Inn along Highway 88. The original Inn was built in 1864 and the present building is made from logs and has the feel of an old stagecoach stop. The food was very good, I had a bison burger, and service was very good. Good place to enjoy lunch.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mammoth Lakes, California
“Friendly historical cafe/bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Authentic historical building inside and out. Friendly and hardworking staff. Small menu but well prepared food. Beer on tap for apres-ski. More interesting than any other restaurant at Kirkwood, though a couple minute drive from the ski area. A bit pricey.

Visited April 2014