“Don't stay here! Roach Motel! Nasty room!” 1 of 5 stars

You added King's Inn Motel to your Saves list
King's Inn Motel
1.0 of 5 Motel   |   38406 Highway 99, Kingsburg, CA 93631   |
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Kingsburg
“Don't stay here! Roach Motel! Nasty room!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We were so tired and just wanted to sleep. First, the price was twice what the sign says, the lady was rude how she told me that if my dog makes a mess we'd be charged. We get to our room to find cockroaches scattering. Toilet was clogged and brown. Feces still in it. Dirt coated everything. Fridge smelled. Room was hot and stunk. The train doesn't help. It should be renamed the Roach Motel or Bates Motel. We were only refunded $20. If my dog had made a mess, it would have been his opinion of the place and a definite improvement.

• Stayed August 2014

Solo
Tehachapi, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I only stayed here one night on 5/7/14 and the clerk when I arrived was quite rude. The price on the sign said said $33.99 which she said was wrong but they can't change it, wont change it is probably more like it so they can get you to pull off the freeway. She quoted me $55 a night, $20 more, I had to argue with her and got the rate to $45 which I found out is the rate on priceline. Should have booked it online but it was late and i was tired. She followed me to the room to again ask if i was alone I guess she didn't believe that I was by myself, that would have been $10 more. Nothing like being treated like a liar or a criminal. The room was clean and the $45 is fair I just don't like being treated like that. It is located next to the train tracks and the train comes by every hour to shake you out of bed and blast there horn. Next time I will pay a little extra to get a good nights sleep!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Kingsburg hotels

Dinuba, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Ive stayed at the kings inn many times. the rooms are clean and the staff/family is very nice and courteous. Aash (manager) will go out of his way to help you with anything you may need. And for the price its worth staying there.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I Think the staff is really nice and helpful. I will return again. I enjoy the mountain veiws. I enjoyed the swimming pool. I went to the local casino in Lemoore CA

• Stayed July 2012
Taft, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

We stayed at the Kings Inn Motel because it was during "Farm Week" in Tulare, where we were working for the week. We stayed 3 nights.

It's nestled between busy Highway 99 and active train tracks. We could hear other tenants fighting most of the night and a phone ringing in another room from 2am until we left for work by 6am. The wifi was super slow and a couple of the nights I struggled just to read my email on my laptop.

The positive part of the stay was the staff. The front desk is pleasant to deal with and helpful. The price is right, too!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingsburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg
Hampton Inn Visalia
#1 of 14 in Visalia
4.5 of 5 stars 487 reviews
Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Center

Been to King's Inn Motel? Share your experiences!