“Very Rude Staff” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Kingsburg
Tehachapi, California
“Very Rude Staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I only stayed here one night on 5/7/14 and the clerk when I arrived was quite rude. The price on the sign said said $33.99 which she said was wrong but they can't change it, wont change it is probably more like it so they can get you to pull off the freeway. She quoted me $55 a night, $20 more, I had to argue with her and got the rate to $45 which I found out is the rate on priceline. Should have booked it online but it was late and i was tired. She followed me to the room to again ask if i was alone I guess she didn't believe that I was by myself, that would have been $10 more. Nothing like being treated like a liar or a criminal. The room was clean and the $45 is fair I just don't like being treated like that. It is located next to the train tracks and the train comes by every hour to shake you out of bed and blast there horn. Next time I will pay a little extra to get a good nights sleep!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Solo
Dinuba, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Ive stayed at the kings inn many times. the rooms are clean and the staff/family is very nice and courteous. Aash (manager) will go out of his way to help you with anything you may need. And for the price its worth staying there.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I Think the staff is really nice and helpful. I will return again. I enjoy the mountain veiws. I enjoyed the swimming pool. I went to the local casino in Lemoore CA

• Stayed July 2012
Taft, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

We stayed at the Kings Inn Motel because it was during "Farm Week" in Tulare, where we were working for the week. We stayed 3 nights.

It's nestled between busy Highway 99 and active train tracks. We could hear other tenants fighting most of the night and a phone ringing in another room from 2am until we left for work by 6am. The wifi was super slow and a couple of the nights I struggled just to read my email on my laptop.

The positive part of the stay was the staff. The front desk is pleasant to deal with and helpful. The price is right, too!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to King's Inn Motel? Share your experiences!