“Great fruit” 4 of 5 stars

Chesapeake, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great fruit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

While my husband was deployed I would send care packages full of Sun-Maid dried fruits. They are always delicious. I recently visited for my favorite--chocolate toffee covered Pistachios. They are pricey, but DEVINE!
The staff are always willing to help me find what I need and suggest new items! If you're looking for a healthy alternative to candy, this is the place! (okay, they have candy, too...)

My most recent visit was to send a care package to a friend's son in Afghanistan, he was very happy with his package of goodies!

Visited March 2013

Chaska, Minnesota
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Cute little shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stopped here on my way to the airport in Fresno from Visalia. It is located right off the the freeway and connected to the actual plant that makes the raisins. The shop itself is pretty small, but they have a lot of raisins (obviously!) and other dried fruits and candies to purchase, along with a lot of other little trinkets. Its a cute place to stop for a quick look around if you're travaling by. Figured I had to stop here since California is so famous for their raisins and Sun Maid is such an iconic brand.

Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A fun place to shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The lobby (where the restrooms are) has a nice variety of historical and art exhibits about the Sun Maid logo.

Visited February 2013
Newfield, New York
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Every thing Sunmaide you can think of”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I grew up in Kingsburg and lots of the farmers who sell raisens to sunmaide are friends of my family. I now live away fom Ca. and when I see Sunmaide goods in the store i some how feel connected to home. I love going in to the Sun-Maid Store when I am home and stocking up on lots of goods I can not seem to find on the east coast. They also have lots of cute reproduction posters and items using retro marketing. Check it out!

Visited March 2012
Los Banos
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Prices are lower than in most stores.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Every kind of dried fruit Sunmaid makes. Chocolate covered stuff! Better than in regular store prices. Too bad there are no tours. We stop when we go by. No weekend hours, sad. Lots of gift non food suff as well. Not too well marked from 99. If you get the right exit, then it is pretty easy to find, A need to stop place.

Visited October 2012