“New Hotel in Kingsburg” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Kingsburg
Redondo Beach, CA
“New Hotel in Kingsburg”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I needed to book a hotel on short notice for a family event. I was searching for a hotel in the Kingsburg/Selma area. I was pleasantly surprised to find a Fairfield inn and Suites in Kingsburg.
Staff were all very friendly from check-in to house keeping.
They offer free breakfast which is something I look for when traveling with my family. The breakfast is one of the better ones I had. Waffles,scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, muffins and cereal. They also served the best sausage patties I have had in many years.
Although the rooms are nice with double pained windows. Some traffic noise from the 99 highway does still get through. I would definitely return,

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
king93, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Beacheyedoc,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for writing a review of our Hotel! Your kind comments brightenend my day and I was happy to share your review with the rest of our Staff. I'm so happy that you found us and plan to return again in the future. We look forward to providing you with another pleasant stay! Happy Travels :)

-Melissa Vaughn

35 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Valencia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

The hotel is very clean and friendly staff. Rooms are clean, well layout, and have a modern look. This is a great alternative to staying in Fresno and close to the national parks. Great place for business as well as the hotel offers free wi-fi and a roomy lobby.

Room Tip: stay away from the street the parallels the freeway as it is very noisy
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
king93, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear zippy1421,
Thank you for reviewing our Hotel on TripAdvisor! We're so happy that you found our Hotel as a great alternative to Fresno! I love it when new guests get a chance to experience the small town charm that Kingsburg has to offer. Its exciting to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we pride ourselves in providing clean, comfortable rooms ideal for relaxing or for getting some much needed work done. Thank you for staying with us! And thank you again for giving us your feedback. Have a great day!

torrance ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We recently stayed at the Fairfield while attending a wedding in town. The rooms were a bit small, but very clean and pleasant. The pool was well kept, and the morning breakfast was very good. Also, the service at the front desk was very helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
king93, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Dear Calmatt,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share some feedback about your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Kingsburg! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our Hotel, and that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Clean rooms, well kept grounds, and friendly, helpful staff is what we strive for every day! I'm so happy that we met your expectations in that regard. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Yours in Hospitality,

Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We have stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Kingsburg whenever we go to Selma to visit our grandchildren. We have stayed there at least 6 times and have always found it very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. The free continental breakfast has always been very good and has different choices. The room rate is good.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the freeway are quieter
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
king93, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Hello Gail D,

Wow, thank you for the positive review Gail! And thank you for staying with us again and again when you come to visit your Grandchildren. I believe I've had the pleasure of welcoming you back to our Hotel when you come to stay with us :) I must say its guests like you that keep our Hotel running strong & it makes us proud to know you've had such good experiences here. We really appreciate your loyalty and we will continue to provide you, and all our guests, with the excellent service and facilities they've come to expect. Thank you again for sharing, we'll see you soon!

Oakley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This Fairfield Inn is newish, comfortable, conveniently located right next to the freeway, and presents no surprises to a traveler familiar with the chain. While our bathroom floor could have done with an additional scrubbing, overall we felt that our room met the Marriott standards. The included breakfast seemed a little better than at some other Fairfield Inns, with a nice fruit selection that my wife particularly enjoyed. We'll be happy to stay here again on a future trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello Michael K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. We rely on your feedback so we can better serve you in the future. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I agree, our new Hot Breakfast is a great addition, with a nice selection of fruits, plus scrambled eggs and sausage and waffles :) We are so glad that you came to visit us and we hope to see you again in the near future! Keep in mind, I have discussed the condition of your bathroom floor with our Housekeeping Staff, and they will be adressing the problem immediately. Looking forward to your next visit to Kingsburg, & Thank you again!

Milwaukee, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

It was a newer hotel and the staff were very helpful. The hot tub was lukewarm but my biggest complaint is that the noise from the highway was really loud. Trucks and trains! I've stayed in many hotels near highways but this one was not good.

Room Tip: If you have to stay here ask for a room not on the highway side!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
king93, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear MissWisconsin,

Thank you so much for your review and for staying with us this August! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed some aspects of our Hotel, and that our Staff were very helpful with you.
But, I'm sorry to hear that the traffic noise was a problem for you during your stay.
Please keep in mind that our Staff is always more than happy to fufill any request or preference you desire wether it be your Room Location or any other guest request. We are always here to help you on a moments notice no matter what you may need. Thats what we're here for :)
I have also asked our Maintenance Staff to inspect the Jacuzzi temp. to make sure it is up to standards for the comfort of our geusts. Thank you again for your feedback! I hope you can give us a chance to welcome you back again someday so that this time, we may exceed your expectations. If you have any further concerns please feel free to give me a call at the number below.

Respectfully,

(559)897-8840
Valencia, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My wife, six month old, and I stayed at this location for a wedding in Reedley. I have to say, I was very impressed. In fact, other family members who were staying at the same hotel mentioned that they couldn’t believe the high quality of this Fairfield Inn. As a Marriott Platinum I have come to expect a lot from the Marriott brand. I have not stayed in a Fairfield Inn property in years and I was blown away at the great service at this location. The staff and service at this hotel were far superior many higher end hotels. Because it is a newer hotel, the physical condition of the building is quite nice compared to other hotels in the area. We had requested a crib or pack and play when we booked. I expected the request might not be fulfilled. To our surprise when we entered the room, a pack and play – which looked brand new – was set up and ready for our son to use. The suites are quite nice for a family. If you can talk your way into an upgrade you’ll be very happy. The breakfast is very complete and rates are very reasonable. Some folks have mentioned the freeway noise. We had a room on the non-freeway side and it was very quiet. Just ask for something away from the freeway. There are plenty of food choices around the hotel as long as you’re not looking for fine dining. If you find yourself in the Reedley/Kingsburg area this should be your number one choice. You’ll be very happy. I wish all Fairfield Inns were like this one!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade and for a room away from the freeway and you should be very happy!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
king93, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Alex S.
Thank you so much for your kind words and for reviewing our Hotel on TripAdvisor!
I'm so happy to hear that we impressed you as a loyal Marriott Customer and Platimun Elite Member. We try our hardest to meet all our guests needs and expectations when they come to stay with us. Our Suites certainly are a popular pick for those travelers looking for that extra comfort and space. I'm so glad you and your family stayed with us and we had a chance to show you our love of hospitality. Thanks again Alex & Have a great summer!

Manager

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg? Share your experiences!