My wife, six month old, and I stayed at this location for a wedding in Reedley. I have to say, I was very impressed. In fact, other family members who were staying at the same hotel mentioned that they couldn’t believe the high quality of this Fairfield Inn. As a Marriott Platinum I have come to expect a lot from the Marriott brand. I have not stayed in a Fairfield Inn property in years and I was blown away at the great service at this location. The staff and service at this hotel were far superior many higher end hotels. Because it is a newer hotel, the physical condition of the building is quite nice compared to other hotels in the area. We had requested a crib or pack and play when we booked. I expected the request might not be fulfilled. To our surprise when we entered the room, a pack and play – which looked brand new – was set up and ready for our son to use. The suites are quite nice for a family. If you can talk your way into an upgrade you’ll be very happy. The breakfast is very complete and rates are very reasonable. Some folks have mentioned the freeway noise. We had a room on the non-freeway side and it was very quiet. Just ask for something away from the freeway. There are plenty of food choices around the hotel as long as you’re not looking for fine dining. If you find yourself in the Reedley/Kingsburg area this should be your number one choice. You’ll be very happy. I wish all Fairfield Inns were like this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Swedish-themed Kingsburg, CA: this lush property is conveniently located just off SR99, in the heart of the agricultural corridor of California. Nestled in the San Joaquin Valley, the location draws both business & pleasure-seeking guests, with proximity to the Tulare Int'l Agricultural Center (World Ag-Expo & Farm Show), Fresno Yosemite Int'l Airport (FAT), Kings Canyon, Sequoia Nat'l Park, and Yosemite Nat'l Park. Each room offers luxury bedding with fluffy pillows, soft linens, free WiFi and wired hi-speed Internet, 32" flat screen TV's, ergonomic work chair & desk and also a Fridge and Microwave. Book an Executive Suite and enjoy the extra comfort of a couch and living room. Our Suites offer two TV's, more sq. footage and a stylish layout you will love to call home. We also offer Jacuzzi Suites where one can enjoy a movie from the warmth of your private whirlpool. Wake up to a Free hot breakfast every morning, featuring Bacon, Sausage links and scrambled Eggs. Warm waffles or variety of muffins, oatmeal, cereal, Hot Coffee, fresh fruit, fruit juices and now serving Greek yogurt. Unwind in our lovely heated pool or Jacuzzi and surround yourself with roses and a relaxing California sunset. We have a 24-hr fitness center and 24hr. Business Library that offers 2 guest computers, fax & copy services. While the Azalea Room is perfect for business meetings & gatherings. Convenient highway access, located in a quaint Swedish village of Kingsburg, halfway between Los Angeles & San Francisco. Visit charming Downtown Kingsburg for a unique flair of Swedish treats and gift options not found anywhere else in the Central Valley. For more information please contact one of our knowledgeable Front Desk Agents, and book your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg Hotel Kingsburg
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Kingsburg