My wife and I stayed in this property while en-route to one of the local national parks. The property is very conveniently located near the highway and would be a great location if you need a clean and comfortable overnight stop. The staff were all very friendly and made us feel at home.
There are a number of restaurants and groceries within a short walking distance. We actually walked to the historic downtown area which was about 1 mile away and there was good sidewalk the entire way.
The complimentary internet was easy to access and had decent bandwidth. The breakfast was typical of this brand of property and was very good. The morning staff kept everything well stocked and they were very cordial.
My only real complaint was that our King room was extremely small. Barely enough room for my wife and I to get by each other. This is the second Fairfield Inn property that I have encountered with these extremely small rooms, so I have to assume that it is a brand specific design. A pity really as I will probably avoid these properties in the future. For an overnight stay though it would probably be fine. Especially given the close proximity of restaurants and the friendly nature of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Swedish-themed Kingsburg, CA: this lush property is conveniently located just off SR99, in the heart of the agricultural corridor of California. Nestled in the San Joaquin Valley, the location draws both business & pleasure-seeking guests, with proximity to the Tulare Int'l Agricultural Center (World Ag-Expo & Farm Show), Fresno Yosemite Int'l Airport (FAT), Kings Canyon, Sequoia Nat'l Park, and Yosemite Nat'l Park. Each room offers luxury bedding with fluffy pillows, soft linens, free WiFi and wired hi-speed Internet, 32" flat screen TV's, ergonomic work chair & desk and also a Fridge and Microwave. Book an Executive Suite and enjoy the extra comfort of a couch and living room. Our Suites offer two TV's, more sq. footage and a stylish layout you will love to call home. We also offer Jacuzzi Suites where one can enjoy a movie from the warmth of your private whirlpool. Wake up to a Free hot breakfast every morning, featuring Bacon, Sausage links and scrambled Eggs. Warm waffles or variety of muffins, oatmeal, cereal, Hot Coffee, fresh fruit, fruit juices and now serving Greek yogurt. Unwind in our lovely heated pool or Jacuzzi and surround yourself with roses and a relaxing California sunset. We have a 24-hr fitness center and 24hr. Business Library that offers 2 guest computers, fax & copy services. While the Azalea Room is perfect for business meetings & gatherings. Convenient highway access, located in a quaint Swedish village of Kingsburg, halfway between Los Angeles & San Francisco. Visit charming Downtown Kingsburg for a unique flair of Swedish treats and gift options not found anywhere else in the Central Valley. For more information please contact one of our knowledgeable Front Desk Agents, and book your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Marriott, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg Hotel Kingsburg
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Kingsburg