We got this room at 60$ while the regular is 80$, which is still quite expensive for motels of this kind so we expected everything to be in order. After settling in, we noticed some serious flaws however, especially regarding cleanliness. When confronting the manager, all he could say was "I'm sorry" with a sheepish smile and sent us back to our room.
- Internet was fast
- Breakfast was okay, it had yoghurt and omelettes.
- The room itself wasn't just dirty, it was filthy (see pictures). Hairs everywhere, dust on pretty much every surface, mold in the fridge.
- TV was very outdated (think 1990) and the image quality was horrible because of that. Furthermore, there were only sixteen working channels.
- Rooms are very small
- The muffins at breakfast were stale and the fruit far from fresh
- Airco is noisy
- Trains pass by every ten to fifteen minutes, honking profusely. Getting a good night's rest is out of the question.
- Pool and hot tub weren't cleaned properly and had turned green.
- The manager clearly didn't care about the customers (see above)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Quality Inn Kingsburg, discover an inviting Central Valley hotel. We are located just off Highway 99, offering easy access to exciting outdoor adventure destinations. Come and explore beautiful Yosemite National Park, Kings River recreation area and the Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Venere, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.