At least once a year we come to the Ferrarri's Crown Resort to relax and take in the beauty of Lake Tahoe. This year was no exception. The weather was absolutely fantastic.
We always seem to end up staying here because it's a very good value and the waterfront rooms are convenient to the beach, pool, spa or decks with tables & BBQ grills. The resort is right next to water sport activities & above average restaurants. We didn't use our car during our weekend stay.
I'm sure we'll return again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ferrari's Crown Resort, proud to be your "Home Away From Home" for over half a century. We have been family owned and operated since 1957. Centrally located in North Lake Tahoe, we have a private beach, continental breakfast, hot tubs, pools, discount lift tickets and more. Ferrari's Crown is located minutes away from skiing and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, casinos and all that North Lake Tahoe has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ferrari's Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrari`s Crown Hotel Kings Beach
- Ferraris Crown Hotel
- Ferraris Crown Kings Beach