There was not much available during the Christmas at the ski resorts , so we booked a room at FERRARI'S CROWN.
The room had partial lake view, it had kitchenette and 1 king bed.
When I booked the room I assumed that “King Lake View” would face a lake.
Turned out that is called “King Lake Front”.
There is breakfast area – I’d suggest bringing peanut butter and maybe cream cheese with you. There is a Safeway nearby where you can buy groceries.
The only complain is very noisy thermostat. It kept turning on and off and making very loud clicking sound.
Overall nice place, fairly close to Northstar. Nicely located on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ferrari's Crown Resort, proud to be your "Home Away From Home" for over half a century. We have been family owned and operated since 1957. Centrally located in North Lake Tahoe, we have a private beach, continental breakfast, hot tubs, pools, discount lift tickets and more. Ferrari's Crown is located minutes away from skiing and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, casinos and all that North Lake Tahoe has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Ferrari's Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrari`s Crown Hotel Kings Beach
- Ferraris Crown Hotel
- Ferraris Crown Kings Beach