This place is great. The private hot tub (you have to reserve it) after a day of sking was fantastic. I live in the Bay Area so drive up early to ski. I stay at the Crown and ski the next day as well. It is so close to NorthStar (free shuttle across the street) and others, it is my mainstay.
The rooms are clean with comfortable beds. Wifi worls well and the location on one of Tahoe's few actual beaches is excellent.
I am about to book my third stay here in as many months. You can't do better than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ferrari's Crown Resort, proud to be your "Home Away From Home" for over half a century. We have been family owned and operated since 1957. Centrally located in North Lake Tahoe, we have a private beach, continental breakfast, hot tubs, pools, discount lift tickets and more. Ferrari's Crown is located minutes away from skiing and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, casinos and all that North Lake Tahoe has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ferrari's Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrari`s Crown Hotel Kings Beach
- Ferraris Crown Hotel
- Ferraris Crown Kings Beach