We stayed in the lake front room no.362.They are very basic rooms with an extremely small bathroom and you are right on the lake.However, when I had seen the map, I thought we would be right on the beach ,which is not true. There are a few steps up to the main level from the beach and then the rooms are on the first floor from there.
There is no AC in the lake front rooms. I would say, you could pay for lake view instead of getting the lake front.
They have some nice hot tubs-one inside and one outside which is pretty neat
Breakfast is Bread,Bagels,Cereal,Tea,Coffee,Juice and Yogurt.
The 2nd day they dint even have the regular bagel.Only the raisin bread which no one in our group ate..
This motel is only for the location,location and location.Do not expect any service.
When I called the front desk to get coffee creamer, they asked me to come get it myself.
The lady at the front desk was very rude.and unwelcoming.
Also,I had reserved for 1 night and just inquired about rates and availability for the 2nd night, but when I got there ,the lady said I had to take both nights or pay for cancellation of the 2nd night.I tried explaining her but she wouldnt listen.We ended up staying 2 nights.
Our late checkout request was granted -they gave us until 11.30 instead of 11..:)
Maid service was provided to clean rooms.
I would have liked to pay not more than $120 for the lake front rooms, instead of the $189 that we paid.But the satisfaction was the awesome lake view, and accessibility to it.Also, the beach there us pretty neat and there is a lot of water activities( you have to pay for it) available right there.Tell them you are staying at Ferrari's and they give you a discount.
They can do a much better job with the awesome property they have.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrari`s Crown Hotel
- Ferrari`s Crown Hotel Kings Beach
- Ferraris Crown Hotel
- Ferraris Crown Kings Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ferrari's Crown Resort, proud to be your "Home Away From Home" for over half a century. We have been family owned and operated since 1957. Centrally located in North Lake Tahoe, we have a private beach, continental breakfast, hot tubs, pools, discount lift tickets and more. Ferrari's Crown is located minutes away from skiing and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, casinos and all that North Lake Tahoe has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, EasyToBook, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Ferrari's Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.