“Great food & friendly service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
London, United Kingdom
“Great food & friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I always visit Steamers when I'm in Tahoe. Great pizza and great burgers (well, I can only vouch for the veggie burger!). The service is always friendly even when they are super busy. I will certainly be returning on my next visit.

Yorba Linda, California
“Great pizza and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

The outdoor seating is practically on the water. When the weather is nice. Inside has lots of windows, too. Great for families. Everything on menu is good and kids love it.

san diego
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Steamers was awesome! The pizza was amazing and the service was really good. So good in fact we came here twice on our vacation. Happy hour was great with cheap beers.

Los Angeles
“Great Location and Good Bar Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

This place has a great deck with views of the lake and picnic tables with umbrellas. The food is fine; get the homemade potato chips which are great. Don't expect outstanding food; it's basically a pizza place, and for that it's above average. I read lots of complaints about the service; they seem to have resolved that issue. We are not locals, have been there several times in various seasons, and the service has always been friendly and helpful. We love this place for drinks, snacks, and a view.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sunnyvale, California
“Yuck! Pizza was terrible and over priced.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've had better food at Little Caesars! I've had better tasting frozen pizza!

There has to be a better pizza place at Kings Beach (open for lunch). After a long morning in the sun, we were looking for a quick place to fuel up before spending an afternoon at the pool. We asked one of the people at the boat rental shop to recommend a nearby pizza place, and this was their suggestion. So we trudged over in the heat. Ugh, wish we had gone to Subway instead. The pizza was very overpriced... and was a big soggy mess that took forever. It tasted like melted rubber cheese on cardboard. I doubt they have a pizza oven. Honestly it looked like it had been microwaved. With a name like Steamers - maybe this was steamed. I don't know.

You can do better - anywhere - Dominos - Safeway... just stay away. I hope the rest of their menu is better.

The deck is nice, with pretty lakeviews -- but the inside is dark and old. Not a memorable meal.

• Visited July 2012