“Great selection of beach toys and activities for the kids!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 13 things to do in Kings Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing and jet skis
Tahoe City, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great selection of beach toys and activities for the kids!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Parasailing....well, wasnt too sure about that one but the kids wanted to go? What an amazing experience. Sailed in the sky like a bird. Felt completely safe with the well trained staff. Not too sure who was more giddy about the ride, my 7 year old, 9 year old, or me? Had to go back with my 68 year old mom. Grandma thought it was a ball too! Not scarey. Felt like sitting in a swing but amazing views and for $15 got a memory chip with tons of pics of us. Took the ride in Tahoe City Marina, but headed to Kings Beach to see what else they have. Jet skis, paddle boards, paddle boats, water trikes, you name it, they loved it. Spent the day at the beach and only heard the kids laughing and splashing. No fights or arguments all day, slept all night. Great way to spend the day at Tahoe....whether you are 7 or 68!

Visited July 2012

Kansas City, Missouri
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“good rental”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We rented Kyaks and parasailing from here and it was great, competitive pricing, right on the beach. Friendly staff. their Kyaks are so comfortable because of the back support seats in them.

Visited August 2012
Visalia, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I can check parasailing off my bucket list.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Went parasailing with my wife, daughter, son-in-law and two of our four grandchildren. We had an excellent time! The staff and crew were very professional and polite. The boat crew were very safe and took great care with all of us. I also would recommend that you get the picture package, as our digital just didn't have the correct lense to get quality pictures while at full height. We will choose the 800 foot package the next time.

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The flight was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

The guys running the boat for parasailing were polite, knowledgeable of gear, had great attitudes, and were all around good guys. I would definitely recommend! Thanks for the fun for my family and I NTWS!

Santa Clara, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“They are cheaters!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

They are cheaters! My wife and I once played their jetski this sep, the people who worked there said the jetski had some damage caused by me and charged me 1000 dallars! In fact that damage is old and not caused by me. They absolutely blackmailed me! If you are foreigner or not living in the US, please be more carefull, they may do that again for you.

Visited September 2011