“Nina Is The Best!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in King City
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Nina Is The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

It was the end of a long day on the road, almost 11:00PM. The Denny's had 3 employees quit during their shift, including 1 cook, so I couldn't get a meal in a reasonable amount of time. Then I came upon the Quality Inn. Pretty much right off the freeway. Having no reservations, I asked the gentleman at the front desk if there were any rooms available. Nina, who happened to be close by took over. From that point on, the evening was smooth sailing. Nina was kind enough to offer me the last non-smoking room and a AAA discount. She also offered me a couple of pieces of fruit to tide me over until I could find a bite to eat. The gentleman who was working with Nina was also very helpful and congenial. I Apologize to him that I didn't write down his name so that I may mention it. The room was clean, right by parking and offers free wi-fi. I couldn't ask for much more hospitality from a motor inn! Thanks you, Nina. You're the best!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Lacey, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

My husband and I are traveling from Guadalajara, Mexico to Lacey, Washington...our stay at the Quality Inn in King City was by far the best we had during our entire trip. The staff was friendly, the pool was great for an evening dip, breakfast was good and the beds were so comfortable. Thank you......Ginny and John James

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the upper rooms, loved the water fall and the rose garden.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Quarryville, Pennsylvania, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

We found this comfortable, attractive, well-appointed hotel with easy access to the freeway. Rooms were good sized, clean, and very attractive. The proprietors were friendly and very helpful and served a delicious breakfast. The price for the room was very reasonable.

• Stayed June 2012
Elabell, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I work for the U.S Army and if you're traveling to Fort Hunter Liggett you might notice like I did that there are not many hotels nearby. After reading reviews for this hotel I booked it for my trip. Upon arriving I was actually shocked at how clean and comfortable the room was. The room had a flat panel tv with satellite, a microwave and mini-fridge that had to be new, and a spotless bathroom. I travel a lot for the Army and this place is one of the best I've stayed at. The best part was the staff, who were very friendly and accommodating. Hands down this is great hotel and one of the closest you'll find to Fort Hunter Liggett.

Room Tip: If you're going TDY call the hotel directly for government rate.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

King City is a super small town. So in a super small town with not a lot of travelers, one would expect sub-par service at a local hotel. That is not the case here. The quality inn is a family run hotel, and it's proprieters are some of the nicest, down to earth, warm and hospitable people I have ever met at a hotel. They always take the time to make one feel welcome. I have stayed here three times now while on business, and each time I visit I look forward to staying at this little gem of a hotel.
Along with a great staff, the rooms are cozy and the beds comfy. The continental breakfast is typical to a small hotel but it's still tasty. All and all this is a great little hotel that will make you feel at home. 5 stars due to such great employees!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Haiku
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

I have travelled extensively all over the world. When I came to King City and found the Quality Inn, I was most pleasantly surprised. Although there are a few places to choose from in King City, this place is by far the best. First, you will be greeted by the friendly staff, who aim to please. Next, the rooms are great! They are very large and decorated quite nicely (on the new side). The beds are large and most comfortable for you to enjoy a good night's sleep. Plenty of room is available to get work done (if you're not purely on vacation) and not feel crowded. The bathroom is also very spacious, which is an added bonus, and often an area most places lack in. A free breakfast is available in the lounge with tables and chairs for you to sit down and enjoy. There you can enjoy waffles, bagels, juices, cereals, etc. The Quality Inn is a beautiful facility, which I'm sure you'll enjoy. Being away from home can be difficult, but the staff and room itself made me feel truly at home. Thank you, Quality Inn, for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

We have a small get-away place near King City that we were working on.Needed a place for the night and after checking reviews and knowing a little bit about King City,we picked this place.The room was clean,breakfast in the office was an unexpected treat.Bagels,coffe,cereal,oatmeal,juice,hard boiled eggs etc.The couple that run the place are very nice.The room was too close to the freeway for us 201 was near the office...If we stay again we will take a room on the other end.Towels were exceptionally small and next time we will bring our own ..I think this is probably the best place in tiny King City.

Stayed April 2012

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!