Coaster's was OK, largely because of the location on the beach and the nice staff. We had a bungalow with no view which was pretty dark inside and not very clean. Sihanoukville wasn't our favorite place in general, but if you want a place on Serendipity Beach, this one is OK. The restaurant was good. Sadly, the beach was too polluted to make us want to go swimming here (or anywhere along this beach).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated right on Serendipity beach with various room types. Well renowned for delicious sea food, quality and service. Coasters has three owners so there is a welcoming foreign presence all day and night and 24 hour security. We can also book tours and outbound transport and are now linked to bamboo island resort. Please confirm your booking a few days before arrival and again on the day if arriving after 12 noon, even if booking through an agent. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Coaster's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coaster`s Hotel Sihanoukville
- Coasters Hotel Sihanoukville