the hotel room was great! very clean and spacious and nicely furnished.
staff is really nice and super helpful.
the breakfast buffet has everything you wish for.
the beach is very nice but the sunlounges are right next to eachother.
it was good to stay there for 2 nice, it's very close to the party part of town and the hotel has a free shuttle, but generally i prefere smaller hotels. you could as well just come here for a day and enjoy the beach if you were consuming from the sokha bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville