We had a 2 bedroom suite which really was 3 bedrooms with the middle one converted into a living room. It was very spacious and comfortable. The pool is lovely and big and the swim up bar was fun. The gym is very well equipped with new machines. The salon was a bit of a disappointment, as the upholstery was faded an ripped on some chairs. The food in the restaurants was good, we especially liked the Lemongrass restaurant on the beach but the service was far too slow. The buffet was also quite expensive even with kids at half price. The beach was really beautiful. We weren't expecting squeaky, white sand and clean, transparent water but that's what we got. It was as warm as a bath! The only issue was that a lot of garbage (plastic bags, bottles, cans, flip flops etc) wash up on the shore. It would be a good idea to have a staff member to monitor the situation so that the beach is kept clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville