This hotel is beautiful, perfectly positioned, has a casino and ready access to numerous tuk tuks out the front to take you into Serrindippity Beach or the markets or wherever. A 1.2 kilometre long private beach with beach bars at either end and a magnificent pool also with a swim up bar. The rooms are great with big bathrooms and huge beds. This place of all the hotels we looked at on a very long beach walk from Sokha Beach to Victory Beach was clearly the best. But to be five star you have to be perfect and I know it's pettey but the grounds were a little run down and could use some attention.
The hotel is huge and has three different areas. The main Hotel, the villa's and the lake area. When we were there the lake area was abandonded. It is truly beautiful with brilliant facilities but it was empty, so sad to see but until the airport gets bigger and begins taking more flights there will continue to be empty hotels. Stick with the Sokha which is reasonably priced and he best of the lot. Get and ocean view or pool view room for the best outlook from your balcony
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville