“Kerry men found part of Galway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 225 Restaurants in Sihanoukville
Cuisines: Irish, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night
“Kerry men found part of Galway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This made my trip. Was just about full of Asian food, this was a welcome change. And what a change! Quality for a remote location, excellent. Ate here twice and loved it both times. We all did. Check it out; is worth it.

• Korean first
Hubbards, Canada
“There are no better ribs anywhere! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have been here many times and the food here is amazing, especially when you see the tiny kitchen where it is all prepared. I run a small hotel in Canada and have managed to coerce the chef into giving me the rib recipe which is the finest I have ever tasted. The complete menu is delicious but the ribs lead the way. Wonderful food Morris keep it up!

Belfast, United Kingdom
“The Irish man r woman from Galway is full of mad-dogs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Mc Guinness's Irish Cottage is just the best food in Town and my Irish friend form Galway your full of it. How dose he do it in such a small kitchen He's a magician and the sauce on the RIBBs should be Bottle like the Reggie Reggie Sauce and the Curry's the Stew oh so NICE I will go back and back till I go Home. Thnx Maris your food is the best in my travels and I have been round the World. P.s The Celtic Sauce of Asia

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sihanoukville, Cambodia
“Dissappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I had read all the great reviews and went for the Ribs. I was really disappointed. The ribs were I think a bit undercooked or something like that. They were bland and after the reviews I had expected. The Chef was a little under the weather I think. Service was slow and with the noise (suppossed to be music) from the bars nearby was very loud one bar trying to be louder than the rest. Mabye that made is feel slower.

I will go back again and give it another try> I want to find a few good eating places

Visited January 2014
Cape Town, South Africa
“Great service, excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Morris provides an unpretentious dining experience with an excellent array of pub food. The onion rings, scampi prawns and even the almost out of place, tom yum were absolutely amazing.

Visited January 2014