We stayed here on out trip to sihanoukville as the place was recommended by a fellow tourist who we met at the hotel in Phnom Penh. The place is walking distance from the most popular bar in sihanoukville (jj's) which can be noisy at night. The view from the bungalows up the beach is not as great as it is on the beach itself.. There is a beach bar and the rooms are adequate for the price, although there are slightly cheaper options available also but the location and comfort is great. bring mosquito spray. Immediately on the right side after a few yards is an isolated atretch of rocky beach which is very pleasant. Snorkelling tours leave from very close to the lodge. recommended.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Beach Bungalows Hotel
- The Cove Beach Bungalows Hotel Sihanoukville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cove Beach Bungalows are located right on the Serendipity Beach. 180 meters to the right, from the pier on Serendipity Beach. The Cove Beach is located over a 60 meter hillside that has natural lush hillside facing the magnificent Serendipity Cove where we are located. We have 13 traditional Khmer style wooden bungalows, 6 AC rooms 1/2 & 3 bed as well as two 3 bedroom apartments. Our final addition is two 4 person dorms. All Bungalows and AC rooms are located in tropical garden settings and have covered balconies with spectacular ocean views. All rooms are equipped with cool-fans and a cold/hot water shower. The restaurant serves Western & Khmer dishes. We also boast a 50 meter chill deck over our beach side location and an 8 x 6 meter beach bar. Great for cocktails and Ice Cold beer when you need a retreat from the heat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Cove Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.