“Amazing staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 36 Activities in Sihanoukville
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the Only 5 Star Padi Dive Center in Cambodia that stays open all year round, Oue experienced guides and instructors will show you the best diving in Cambodia
“Amazing staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I did my open water with The Dive Shop and what was meant to be a 3 day visit quickly turned into 10 days as I booked a live aboard and some more fun dives before finally dragging myself away. I was slightly apprehensive about doing a 2 mght liveaboard just after my OW, but it was truly fantasic...being the only 4 divers in crystal clear waters, how often does that happen? The staff here are really genuine, lovely people who aren't just trying to profiteer, but truly care about their customers and the locals. For ethical diving and more laughs than you can poke a stick at look no further.

• Finnish first
Sihanoukville, Cambodia
“Dive Shop 3 Day Liveaboard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Myself and some friends did a 3 day liveaboard with The Dive Shop in Sihanoukville, Cambodia. Accomodations are modest and the diving is very good. Eric and Javie from the Dive Shop staff did a great job accomodating us. They also did the cooking and did an excellent job, particularly Eric. The islands were peaceful and beautiful. Additionally, the boat crew was very helpful and competent. If you don't mind meager accomodations, I would strongly recommend diving with The Dive Shop in Cambodia.

Visited January 2013
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
5 attraction reviews
“Discover Diving Course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I had a great experience with the Dive Shop in Sihanoukville. I did the one day Discover Diving course with Martin, organised without a hitch by email with Rachael. Martin was very professional and patient with us and gave me the skills and confidence I needed to get into the open water. They cater to all age groups, I'm a middle aged woman with no experience of diving, I was feeling the fear and doing it anyway. Now I want to go back to get PADI certification.

Visited January 2013
Mumbai
15 attraction reviews
“Really good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I did my open water course here and I really enjoyed it. Martin, my instructor, was really awesome. Felt that they were very professional and really knew what they were doing. Would recommend to anyone who visits Sihanoukville.

Visited December 2012
New Delhi, India
11 attraction reviews
“Excellent Instructor and excellent price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I had an amazing experience with the Dive Shop in October 2012. They are very professional and Dennis was really helpful in planning out everything!

I did the 1 day PADI discover course due to lack of time in Koh Rong. Dennis was my instructor for the day, and I can't praise him enough! He is an excellent instructor! Our group of four got all the attention they could expect.

The dive theory was taught well, and the confined water dive training went on very well. After a nice lunch, we went off to an open water dive (restricted to 12 meters) for over an hour. The visibility was not very good during October, but still we had a great time.

I would not hesitate to recommend the Dive Shop to anyone in Sihanoukville. Just do it!

Visited October 2012