We chose this motel based on its location to break a long journey through the state. I couldn't imagine it being a destination stop for anyone, but as an overnight stop on the way to somewhere else it was adequate but not a bargain. BWP delivered clean, quiet accommodation with good-sized motel room near the I-5 but away from the traffic. Only the a/c was a bit noisy when it came on in the night. All the gear a traveller might need was provided (e.g., hairdryer, free wifi, minifridge, microwave,iron, closet, ice machine). The hot tub was warm but the front desk clerk was unable to locate anyone who could get the jets to work. There was also a small pool but we did not use it. Dinner choices were limited to half a dozen fast food chain places a dark walk or short drive from the BWP. The highlight of the stay was the breakfast. It was better than expected with an extended continental format including scrambled eggs, waffles, and sausages. The caterer obviously cared about the food service at the BWP and provided a friendly face for the motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Kettleman City Inn & Suites! As the halfway point between Sacramento and Los Angeles, our Kettleman City hotel is a favorite for frequent travelers and road trippers. You’ll enjoy easy access to Interstate 5, an electric car charging station and a friendly atmosphere to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. There’s RV and truck parking available in a gravel lot, plenty of space for your big rig or camping gear. Whether you’re simply passing through, need an extended stay or on an epic road trip, our property is designed with your comfort in mind. Business travelers especially enjoy the quick commutes our Kettleman City hotel makes possible. Oil and construction workers depend on us to be their home away from home, and our helpful staff is always available to help business travelers with their unique needs. Just because you’re in town for work doesn’t mean you can’t squeeze in some leisure time, too. With so many top destinations nearby, it’s easy to make the most of any trip. Our Kettleman City hotel also features honeymoon suites, hot tub suites and family room suites. Is a romantic getaway in order? How about a little extra space for families on their annual trip? We’re the only in and out hotel within 100 miles, and we are always pet friendly because we understand that your furry friend is a must on some trips. We’re also the only hotel within 60 miles with a pool and hot tub. Nothing’s better after a long day of work or adventure than a rejuvenating soak in a hot tub, as employees of PG&E®, one of our frequent business guests, know. Our property is also close to Avenal and Coalinga State Prison, and we welcome many travelers with business to take care of at these locations. Whether it’s a meeting, event or vacation that brings you to this part of gorgeous California, where you stay can make or break your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Kettleman City Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kettleman City Hotel Kettleman City
- Kettleman City Best Western