“Mmm” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Ridgecrest, California
“Mmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

I like the pizza with white sauce, the Lickety Split, and the salad bar. It was a great stop after a miserable time down the river due to so. cal. rafting. I loved the food and the decorations.

Visited July 2014

“Really busy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Decent pizzas but a 40 minute wait when we went. May have been in part due to 2500 fireman visiting the town to deal with the seasonal wildfire.

Visited June 2014
Santa Barbara, California
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Good pizza, good service, good beer and a salad bar! After a 4hour trip river rafting on the upper Kern River we were hungry! Pizza seemed good and easy so we stopped at the Pizza Barn. It was around 3:30-4:00, not a busy time so we practically had the place to ourselves. Overall, good and casual place to eat.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kernville, California
“You won't get a better Pizza elsewhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have eaten at the Pizza Barn for over 20 years. During all those years, I have never had a Pizza that wasn't wonderful! Brad, the owner, can cook more than just Pizza. I believe that if you give Brad a heads up and ask for a special meal on a special night, you might be surprised with a delicious surprise comes out of the Pizza Kitchen! I highly recommend the Pizza Barn!

Visited January 2014
“Pizza you wouldn't expect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Visiting Kernville, a very small town. We were hungry, and just decided to stop in the Pizza Barn. The place is so rustic inside, looks like a steak place. Seems there are so many ho hum pizza places, I really was not expecting anything fantastic. Oh my, was I pleasantly surprised! This pizza is better than I have had in big cities! Very delicious! The crust is something special! Thank you Pizza Barn!

• Visited October 2013