“fun with little hidden surprises on the grounds” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Oroville, California
3 attraction reviews
“fun with little hidden surprises on the grounds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

The wine here was certainly passable and likely to be table wines for me rather than that "special bottle" that I pull out for fancy meals. Still, it was one of our favorite places for a few reasons: the bar was staffed by a very pleasant, personable young man who readily gave advice on other wineries in the area without being condescending, and there were fun murals on the sides of the building. There was also lots of wonderful trees on the property that were perfect for the kids to climb up getting too high for my comfort. A few scattered picnic tables completed the family friendly atmosphere and the barkeep let me take the tasting glass out to my husband so that we could keep an eye on the kids.

Visited January 2014

Hurricane, West Virginia
“Steele wines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Pinot noir and Chardonnay are great!! Friendly people and a great experience. Definitely worth the trip!

Visited December 2013