Kenner Ranch Riding, Discovery and Development Center
760-473-5681
Improve this listing
“Fun at the Ranch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

We visited thr ranch back on 11/9 when we stayed @Wikiup B&B . Kathleen and the rest of the staff were VERY friendly. We had to wait a little around thr ranch for the next ride. But we got to look around and meet the horses. We learned that all the horses there are rescued. Each horse has its story and it was nice to know there's a place like Kenner Ranch. All the horses were nice/friendly and you can tell they are very much loved. We got to see bobcat and deer while on the ride. It was worth the $50. Thank you all @ Kenner Ranch we will be back.

Visited November 2013

“Paradise for horses and visitors!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Hey kathleen,
I have never met a person like you, who takes care of the horses with so much love and care as if they are your childs:-). I could really see and feel that the horses live a wonderful life and that they are happy. The ride was super and landscape beautiful!! I'm glad that we came today to your wonderful ranch, but also a bit sad because i already miss my little paint horse wally with whom i fell in love immediately! Please change nothing, because everything is perfect the way it is. I hope that one day we will be able to come back. Take care!! Hugs to you and to the horses ;-)! Daniela from hamburg

Visited September 2013
“Perfect.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My husband surprised me for my birthday and took me to Kenner Ranch for an hour and a half horseback ride. This was my first horeback riding experience and Kathleen could not have been more helpful and knowledgeable. The horses are all very friendly and the ride through the Julian scenery was beautiful. We even saw a deer and some quail! Highly recommended.

Visited September 2013
“Amazing, relaxing, friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Kathleen, the hostess was excellent. We got lost and could not find the Ranch, she called us, directed us and finally came to pick us up from the location we could find. She is so nice to us, she offered sunscreen that we forgot to bring, she knew how to help both of us that we relatively new in riding.Kenner ranch is absolutely beautiful, we saw deers, birds. The horses, Sunshine and Foxy were very relaxed so we got a smooth ride. Later my daughter and I met other horses and even fed them with carrots. Truly amazing experience to be back.

Visited November 2012
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
“Perfect morning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

This was great . We were greeted by kathleen our host and went for a ride. We also met the other horses and enjoyed listening to Kathleen. Go here!

Visited August 2012