“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 15 Julian B&B and Inns
Ramona, California
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Although the Inn room was clean, and had the makings for coffee/tea, I was taken aback that I was told the desk in the room was for guests use; yet I was not able to use it since the chair to it was buried in the closet under a mattress. The closet itself was 3/4 full of other things the owners stored in it so I was not able to hang up most of my clothes as well. I do think that paying for a room should include full use of the only closet in it. In addition to that, although I knew and accepted that the bathroom was in the hall, I did not expect there would be no heat source at all ,and therefore cold.at all times; making any type of visit to the bathroom.a rushed thing. Another item that bothered me is having them run my CC a week before I even arrived. I understand non-refundable, but I do not appreciate, nor have I experienced before, having the length of my stay charged to me a week before I even arrive! Really a disappointing experience that some very basic items & comforts for paying guests were overlooked,..

Room Tip: If your only criteria is that the room is clean, and you do not need but a fraction of closet space...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Tutbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

After a days hiking in freezing rain it was nice to get to Julian inn.
We made use of the plug in fire nice sofa and huge TV.
Fridge and mini oven/grill allowed us to do toast in room for breakfast.
Lovely comfortable bed and we would return for another visit.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Julian Country Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Julian Country Inn

Address: 2343 Sunset View Drive, Julian, CA
Location: United States > California > Julian
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 15 B&Bs / Inns in Julian
A 3 story country Inn. 5 Minute walk to town, reasonable rates. Rooms accommodate 1-6 guests,private baths, full, queen & king size beds. All rooms include electric fireplace, refrigerator,microwave,toaster oven & coffeemaker. Wireless internet access, satellite tv. Laundry facilities,private patios/entrances, 2 pet friendly rooms, & horseshoe pit ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingOdigeoWL, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Julian Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Julian Country Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.