My fiancee and I decided on a weekend get away. We are fairly big on wine tasting and decided to stay in Julian. While we planned the get away last minute we expected more for our one night stay at $160 inc. Tax. We were told over the phone there was a restaurant open onsite til 10pm.
When we arrived, there were several cars atop the hill and no place to park; very poorly managed space. The lobby with the pool table was unavailable (and we were not told in advance of this). Room was musty smelling. Mattress was uncomfortable.
1. Update hideous flower, bear, holly hobby decor.
2. Update website with current info.
3. Remove towels that smell like cigarette smoke.
4. Buy a new mattress.
5. Improve customer service. (Esp. For that room price! - if you charge $70 a night then fine)
The view was gorgeous and this location has potential, but in the meantime we do not recommend it. Sorry to the funny innkeeper lady who was helpful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tucker Peak Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tucker Peak Hotel Julian