“Date Shakes & very nice service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ricochet

Ricochet
61705 29 Palms Hwy, Joshua Tree, CA 92252 (Formerly Rattler Fine Food)
(760) 366-1898
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 12 Restaurants in Joshua Tree
Beach Cities, CA
“Date Shakes & very nice service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

stop by for a shake on a HOT day in Joshua Tree. Lots of other drinks as well.

Visited April 2012

DC area
“My dream coffee house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

This is close to perfect. More like being in a good friend's kitchen. Cosy, hip, fun and of course, good food and good coffee. The locals come in, serve themselves coffee and leave their money at the register. In fact, if the server/chef is busy, a local might pour your coffee, too. Locals talk to tourists, tourists talk to locals. Doesn't get any better than this.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Yummy place for a bite to eat when visiting Joshua Tree”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I was on my way from the Mojave National Nature Preserve to Joshua Tree National Park when I stopped at Ricochet for some breakfast. It is a tiny little cafe with great food and coffee. I had the breakfast wrap and a date shake--both were really good. The service was fabulous. They really care about their customers. Joshua Tree seems to have a few really great restaurants, and this is one of them.

Visited February 2012
UK
“Granola Bars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

After a great breakfast at the Crossroads Cafe we called in at Ricochet to see if they had some granola bars or something we could take in for our hike in the Joshua Tree Park. We almost walked out since we didn't see any boxes of granola bars but I thought I would ask. The young man said they made their own and showed us their version of a granola bar. It was clearly hand made and was outrageously good. I wish I could remember the ingredients. It is was the best granola bar I have every had. Puts those box things to shame. If you need a nibble for the hike, stop in at Ricochet.

Visited February 2012
Centennial, Colorado
“Best Coffee and Natural Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

This was the second visit to Joshua Tree this year and I could not wait to get more of their coffee. We also enjoyed the food, excellent breakfast and tamales. Oh, and do not forget to have a Date Milkshake. People are very friendly here also.

Visited January 2012