My boyfriend and I stayed here one night before heading out to Yosemite the following day. The room was small (cozy), but the bed was very comfortable compared to other hotels we had stayed in on our trip. I enjoyed the historic nature of the building and looking at the old newspaper clipping on the walls. Our room was in the back and had a second door that opened directly onto the back patio / smoking area, where there were benches and a foosball table. The price was GREAT. We arrived kind of late (I think around 9 or 10 pm), but the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room had a mini fridge, coffee maker, and an added electric outlet. The shower was kind of hinky, but the building is old and we weren't expecting luxury quality. The main historic street of Jamestown is pretty neat looking. There's a railroad museum nearby that we were interested in seeing, but unfortunately did not have enough time for. The most disappointing thing about this hotel was that the complimentary breakfast was only toast and jam, but I guess that's how complimentary breakfasts go. It took us about 40 minutes via the 120 to get to the Yosemite entrance gate from this location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - Royal Carriage
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Royal Carriage Hotel Jamestown
- Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
- Americas Best Value Inn Hotel