“This is my new favorite...” 3 of 5 stars

(949) 786-1955
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 534 Restaurants in Irvine
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is my new favorite...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2008

This is my new favorite place. Beginning when I was young and continuing through adulthood, my Dad and I enjoyed breakfast together every Saturday monring at a local donut shop in my hometown. It was a little hole-in-the wall joint which brewed fresh coffee (no fru-fru lattes, just coffee- stright up) and baked fresh donuts. Awesome. I have such happy memories of those times. Driving by Mags, I was reminded of this joy and had to stop in. One taste, and I was sold. Here, I can get a decent cup of coffee for a reasonable price (even flavored- cinammon hazelnut, amaretto, irish cream- yum!)...and a glazed donut with sprinkles- fresh, and all for under three bucks! Awesome! Love the place!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Get the cream filled or...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2008

Get the cream filled or custard filled donuts! If they run out, you can ask them to split/open a donut of your choice and they'll fill it up with your desired filling!

Beware: credit card transaction is a minimum of $10, so bring cash.