“Great, short stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport

You added Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport to your Saves list
Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17941 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614 (Formerly Crowne Plaza)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Windermere, Florida
“Great, short stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here two nights for business. Neat, clean rooms. Welcoming, attentive staff. Convenient off of 405, but you couldn't tell you were next to a freeway; very nosie-free. In-room wi-fi was free and fast. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Turkish first
Costa Mesa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was excellent. Pleased we were able to get a refrigerator in there to store some food items we brought. The staff was polite, courteous and helpful.
There were 2 problems that I did experience. On the night bwe arrived I had checked in in the early afyernoon. The hotel clerk gave me two keys, one for me and one for my roommate. When some of us went to dinner, my roommate had not yet arrived, so I left the extra key at the front desk with his name so that he could get into the room when he got in. When I returned to the Hospitality room our group had, I found someone from the front desk had been calling to try and get in touch with me. My friend was now at dinner in the hotel. I got to the front desk and found they had refused to give the key to my friend. I had given them the name and the spare key. What was the problem. When my friend returned from his dinner we went down to the front desk to find out what happened. Well the girl I dealt with had gone to dinner when my friend arrived and the gentleman on duty did not see the slip with my roommates name and the key to give to him. He checked the reservati0on sheet, but since only my name was on there, he would not give my roommate the key I had left for him. The gentlean apologized for the problem. I guess the girl failed to inform the guy what was going on and where things were for when my roommate arrived. Communication was the problem here.
The next day at our Community Service Awards Luncheon, I had made arrangements to have Fetticini Alfredo as I do not eat salads or salmon. When my Fetticini Alfredo arrived I was horrified to see that they had placed all kinds of vegetables on it that I had to pick off so that I could eat the Fetticini Alfredo. I had not ordered Fetticini with Vegetables or anything else. Just plain Fetticini Alfredo. Why would anyone put vegetables on something when vegetables was NOT in the title of the meal. Had I ordered Fetticini with chicken I would have expected to find chicken with it, Had I ordered it with vegetables I would have expected to see them with the Fetticini. Had I been allergic to any of those vegetables I would have had to send it back and ask for a fresh plate with fresh Fetticini that had not been touched by the vegetables as I would not want to have an allergic reaction amongst my friends and possibly end up in the hospital. When serving the public, you must be very careful what the description of the order isas people are allegic to various fo

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Palo Alto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Marion at checkin was great, friendly and made us feel very welcomed. The other employees we ran into were also very genuinely friendly...it showed through their smiles they really enjoy their jobs. Room was great, spacious, clean and comfortable and the shower water pressure was very good. WiFi was easy to use and speedy.

Stayed April 2015
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel for the most part, however, I did need to call the Front Desk to ask Security to attend to a substantial and ongoing noise problem that I had already endured over two days prior. There were unruly kids in the hall continually slamming doors going in and out of their parents' room across the hall, a woman screaming down the hall, doors slamming at all hours day and night. The day before check out, the front desk clerk called and told me that high schoolers were going to be staying at the hotel on my floor and I might want to consider moving to a different floor if I extended my stay. I find it hard to believe that any hotel would condone this situation and feel their motivation is all about money. I also had problems in their dining room. The food is actually really good, however, the restaurant staff is surly and seat everyone in one tight area while the rest of the restaurant is unused. I did ask about this and they stated it was so the entire floor would not be disturbed for breakfast. I ate there at breakfast and they seated the same, i.e., seated everyone in a pathway radius very tight. The main server who was also the bartender, stated he worked by himself sometimes 10 hours straight. The service was not good, but how can you blame the server?

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Irvine, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I used this property to house a group attending a conference at the Beckman Center in Irvine, Ca. The property is very close to the airport and they offer shuttle to/from. Every staff person I encountered was personable and pleasant and more than willing to accommodate. The guy that runs the concierge lounge makes friends with everyone so by the time you leave you feel like part of a family! I highly recommend this property. The price is reasonable as well.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport? Share your experiences!