This hotel is very close to John Wayne Airport (they have a free shuttle service) and is located in the middle of an office complex. Rooms are large and clean, beds comfortable. MIssed a fridge in the room. Breakfast and parking are both extra (USD 18 each which is a bit steep). There is an El Torito and a McCormick & Schmuckers restaurant within walking distance of the hotel but basically nothing else. There are also a couple of cafes in the office complex though. There is a restaurant in the hotel which we didn't try as well as a bar with a bar menu. Convenient for a business stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Orange County California and a short drive from the John Wayne Airport, the Wyndham Irvine - Orange County Airport hotel is an ideal destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Guests in town for business will enjoy the hotel’s close proximity to several local corporate headquarters, while those getting away from it all are sure to enjoy the abundance of local beaches, shopping and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Irvine - Orange County Airport Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Crowne Plaza
- Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport CA