“Amazing Customer Experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport

You added Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport to your Saves list
Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17941 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614 (Formerly Crowne Plaza)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Amazing Customer Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I flew into SNA last week and I called the hotel to see if I could check in a little bit earlier to drop my bags off before heading to the office. A young lady by the name of Kailei picked up the phone and explained to me that the computer system did not have me checking in until the next day (Wednesday) and that the hotel was completely booked. Despite the terrible news, she reassured me she would do everything in her power to find me a room. Meanwhile, I started heading to the hotel, bracing myself for a fistfight and long argument as to whose fault it really was. Upon arriving at the hotel, Kailei was beaming with a smile as she was happy to let me know that she was able to procure a room for me in the 7 minutes it took me to get to the hotel. I was absolutely floored at her professionalism and her customer service. My wife has worked in the hotel management industry and we travel quite a bit but this was one of those times that really impressed me. Kailei was absolutely amazing in how she handled the situation and she represented the Wyndham brand and hotel very well. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel this past week and look forward to many more stays there in the future both professionally and personally

Room Tip: The king size bed was so comfortable!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Turkish first
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The Wyndham in Irvine offers wonderful amenities in a safe, clean, and picturesque setting. The staff were very courteous and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would choose Wyndham in Irvine again when traveling through the area.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This review is for potential guests, Bill Acuna as well as the rest of the staff. Over the years, in my line of work, I have stayed in hundreds of hotels. Some of them, by their star rating, reputation, and the extreme prices for their accommodations, I expect nothing but excellence. I had never stayed at a Wyndham. So this is why I'm taking the time to single out this particular hotel. Tony, Fernado and the rest of the bell staff were always welcoming, helpful and treated me like I was special. Caesar, Ricardo and David as well as the room service attendants were polite, prompt, and very efficient. Front desk staff was outstanding. Katie, Kylie and Tiffany (and I am sure I am leaving out other names that should be included) made me feel important and no matter what I asked, they always made me feel like it was their pleasure to accommodate. Ross on the 14th floor not only provided a nice display of tasty food and drinks but this man treated everybody like a friend while always staying professional. I want to thank Carlos in housekeeping and the entire housekeeping staff for keeping the rooms clean and inviting. Hany, the concierge really went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and In my opinion, went over and beyond to make sure I would remember that the next time I book travel, Wyndham is where I want to look first. In closing, having stayed at Four Seasons, The Ritz Carlton, Wynn Resorts, Halekulani among other exquisite hotels, I can say I have never felt so at home, respected, and accommodated as I did at the Wyndham Hotel in Irvine. I recommend this hotel to anyone who likes 5 star accommodations without having to pay 5 star prices. So thank you to all the staff. It's because of you, that I will always look for and recommend Wyndham first for my future vacation and business plans.

Ashlee Lewis

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and sunny.
Green Features: I always appreciate green housekeeping efforts. However, I like knowing that if I need something, all I need to do is ask and it will be taken care of.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed at this establishment for a week in Dec and I must say that the property was great. The rooms were clean and neat. The front desk was very attentive and helpful but their was on individual Matthew P. who was by far one of the most friendliest I've ever come across at my stays at hotels including the Ritz Carlton Kapalua and the Kahala Hilton just to name a few for the sake of comparison. He went above and beyond to make my stay pleasant and he was more than willing to help with questions or concerns. Any hotel can rave about their rooms, amenities, property, etc...but what really is hard to come by is friendly staff. Most people just do it because it is their job but Matthew seemed to do it because he genuinely wanted to make sure you enjoyed your stay at the Wyndham. I hope management sees this review and make sure he gets the recognition he deserves. The one negative thing I experienced was that one of the shuttle drivers was quite rude but that was overshadowed by my most pleasant experience with the room as well as the individual staff member. Oh and the WIFI was a big plus.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel met my expectations and is fairly close to the Santa Ana Airport. Check in was quick and easy our room was on the 9th floor and it was very spacious with updated furniture with a nice Samsung tv the bathroom was a little dated and the ceiling in our bathroom was peeling a little above the shower and the shower curtain was torn on one side but all in all the room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable and had plenty of pillows, the staff here was friendly and helpful with recommendations. I was very disappointed to find out upon our arrival that I would be charged $18.00 per night fee to park my car I don't recall seeing anything about a parking fee when my room was booked.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport? Share your experiences!