“I love this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport

You added Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport to your Saves list
Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   17941 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine, CA 92614 (Formerly Crowne Plaza)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Irvine
GreenLeadersSilver level
Irvine
“I love this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stay at this Wyndham frequently because of work commitments in Orange County. It's so central, clean, and has also been beautifully modernized. The rooms make you feel like you're in a boutique hotel, the service is excellent.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

WyndhamIrvine, General Manager at Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Taylor K,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! I was very happy to read how much you enjoyed staying at our hotel. I hope your travels bring you back our way soon and that we have the opportunity to provide you with another great experience!

Justin Gammon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Turkish first
Tlaxcala, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

The first thing I thought when I went in was "wow, this is going to be very expensive" witch means it was very beautiful and classy, but when I knew the price I was really amezed that it wasn´t expensive at all. Then we went up to the rooms and of course, they were as expected. Plus flawless internet, hehe, I love this feature in any hotel.
The only thing missing was ice, yes, ice, hehe. I needed some ice and searched for it on 2 different floors, it never occured to me to call roomservice, but oh well... I still give it an excellent rating.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear Ioserg,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback. I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced with the ice. I am aware that we did have two ice machines that required repairs. I am happy to report that the parts required to fix the machines were delivered and the machines are back in working order. I hope that you find yourself back in Irvine soon and that we have the opportunity to provide you with another great stay!

Costa Mesa, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Had a wonderful stay at the Wyndham in Irvine for my birthday. The staff went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my day special. Everyone was friendly and helpful... Gary at the front desk was personable and made check in a breeze! Our room was the best in the house!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Melissa S,

Thank you for the great 5-star review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your birthday with us and that Gary was able to make your stay a great experience. I hope your travels bring you back our way soon and that you allow us the opportunity to provide you with another great stay!

Justin Gammon

Been to Wyndham Irvine Orange County Airport? Share your experiences!