“Good place to styudy or hang out” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #129 of 536 Restaurants in Irvine
Cuisines: Bakery, Delicatessen
Costa Mesa, California
“Good place to styudy or hang out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

People usually comes to Panera for lunch but I go to this place for hanging out or study. It is nice place to meet friends. Unlimited coffee makes me happy. :)

Visited July 2012

Irvine, CA
“DISAPPOINTING”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I used to like this place. I don't know what happened but the current management is not good. Needs an overhaul of staff that is better trained. Haphazard attitude. Lukewarm beverages. Unknowledgable staff. Incompetent and careless.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Ramon, California
“Very Average Meal & Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

We came here for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Panera was busy, but not swamped by any means and noticed a few tables needed to be bused by the staff. Our food was good, but the barista made beverages were lacking in flavor.... More tasting of coffee than the actual mocha drinks we'd ordered and paid for at the counter. Also, the barista made me the wrong beverage the 1st time around and I had to have them make me the one I requested. I felt the price of the meal was expensive for what you received.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great Lunch, Good Value, WiFi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

We had lunch here in May of 2010 and they have bread loaves for sale for take out as well as sandwiches, soups, and fresh salads. We had one of each. They were delicious and not the processed lunch or deli meat in the sandwiches. We enjoyed lunch as were many students from US-Irvine who were studying and using the WiFi. You order and take a number to your table and they bring the food to you. It is big and open but visited frequently by locals and students. We went later than 12:00 noon so we had no trouble. There were many taking orders out. We didn't have dessert and I don't know what the selection was for that. The breads looked good and we had a different kinds on each of our sandwiches. Was very clean as were the restrooms. It is in a shopping center so the parking is near and free.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“GREAT bread and broccoli...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2008

GREAT bread and broccoli cheddar soup