“Great Brazilian Steak House” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Agora Churrascaria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 480 Restaurants in Irvine
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Barbecue, South American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: McArthur
Phoenix
“Great Brazilian Steak House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place is exactly what you would expect from a nice Brazilian Steak House. The waiters continuously bring an excellent selection of meats to the table for you to sample. The meats were very diverse and well prepared. The salad bar is awesome and you have to try the little rolls that have the cheese inside of them (you can't have just one... or even 10...)

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Aliso Viejo, California
“Nice restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We thought about going to this place for about 5 years and then finally made it on the Christmas day. The food was awesome. I have been to Fogo de Chao in Beverly Hills but perhaps I think I enjoyed it more in Agora. The waiter asked for our meat preference and made sure we got what we liked. The salad bar had ample food. We would definitely go back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Meat on Parade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Churrascaria's are awesome if you like meat. This is a very good one. I have visited Churrascaria's in many area's and countries, and this one makes the Top Ten. Great atmosphere, excellent service and above all Great food. Make sure to go here.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
York
“Meatalicous Bonanza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Went here on a business trip to Irvine. I had previouslt been to a Brazalian type restaurant once before and enjoyed it. I was not disappointed at Agora's. They have a very large salad bar and hot bar, but don't fill up on that, wait for the meat bonanza to start. The flank steak was the most flavorful in my opinion and we could not wait for it to come back around so we asked for it again. There was a seasoning on the outside that was superb and it was cooked medium. The top cab was also very good. I was disappointed in the filet wrapped in bacon as it was well over cooked, maybe they were trying to get the bacon cooked too much. Even the filet that came out without bacon was just average. Some of the other cuts of meat had a great seasoning on the outside and most were prepared medium to medium rare which was great. I did have a small spoon of mashed potatoes and they were very good, but other than those I cannot comment on the hot bar or salad bar. The atmosphere was also very nice and you were well taken care of during the dinner. The price of $43 per person was a little high, but overall it was worth it as you could eat as much as you wanted, so go hungry!!

• Visited May 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“A Meat Lover's Dream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My business colleagues and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at this Brazilian style restaurant. We were given many choices of red and white meat that were cooked to perfection. The salad bar was great too as was the service. I will be sure to return to this restaurant during my next trip to Irvine, CA.

• Visited March 2013