“Yes Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Irvine
Austin, Texas
“Yes Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We arrived from the airport very tired from the early flight and our hope was granted. Early check in! Very friendly front desk. Nice clean lobby. Very close to the Spectrum shopping mall which is really nice. Easy to drive from and return to airport. Except for California traffic. Sheets not as comfortable as those at the Doubletree in Anaheim. I think not as high tread count. Cookies are a welcome treat and if you want another one you can have one. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms are pretty good, no suggestions.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Korean first
Albany, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We came into the hotel and were immediately greeted by the friendly hotel staff. The check in process was smooth and to top that off warm chocolate chip cookies!!! The room was clean and had plenty of space. We did not eat at the hotel but the food looked great. Every hotel employee that I came in contact had a smile on their face and were really friendly. Big thumbs up to the management you have a fantastic staff. I will definitely return to stay at this hotel on my next visit to the area. I will also recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling to the area. Even with a few parties happening in their ballroom there was still plenty of parking in their lot. The parking area felt save and secure and well lit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

They were really friendly at check in. Asked if I needed help with anything and were just so nice. I would definitely book this hotel again. It is located near shopping area and restaurant . I would definitely recommend it and love their cookies.

• Stayed December 2014
Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Spent the night here for a business trip to Irvine. Although they were very busy, we were given an early check in - which worked out great because I had a business meeting in the early afternoon. We ate lunch in the hotel restaurant and the food was great. We had salads and soup - both were very tasty and the lettuce was fresh with just the right amount of dressing. We only stayed one night and the room was clean and the bed was great. We did stop in the bar after our event out that evening and the young lady bartender was extremely friendly and efficient. The next morning we had the buffet breakfast which was fantastic! Some of the freshest fruit I have ever had, great oatmeal, eggs, potatoes - all was excellent. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
My only complaint - we were given a handicap room. Not sure why, but handicap rooms with chairs in the shower, no storage under the sink and closet that is double hung, no room for dresses - is NOT convenient for non-handicap people. I have had this happen in other hotels and always requested another room immediately, but since this was only for 1 night, we did not speak to management. But, I don't like being given a handicap room without notice or explanation.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The only negative is that the parking fees were excess for hotel guests. $15.00 a day was ridiculous. The hotel cleaning staff was absolutely excellent. Front desk was friendly and helpful and the bartenders were very engaging. Enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

LAKE HAVASU CITY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here on our trip to Disneyland (about 20 mins away)
Staff was great, breakfast and dinner was awesome. Hugo was extra helpful. We will stay again on our next trip. The room was clean and spacious. They have a lot of extras for you to do, seems like a great business trip hotel. Close to most everything

Mill Valley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for a quick business meeting. The staff was courteous and efficient which helped with my late check-in. The room was better than expected and I was able to get a short rest before my meeting the next day. I spent a total of 8 hours at the hotel including breakfast the next morning. I would strongly recommend this hotel to other business travelers.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Irvine - Spectrum? Share your experiences!