“This hotel really bugged me” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Irvine
Bellevue, WA
“This hotel really bugged me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2006

Any hotel room over $50 should not have ants. Thankfully my stay was short. I have stay here frequently and generally the room smell pretty bad and the service is not good either. This will be my last stay!! I killed a hundred or so Ants in the kitchen area and even though my room was non-smoking I had to wash all my stuff when I got home. Dark, dingy and barely adequate for a low end stay.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Ants
  • Tips/Secrets — Don't stay here
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Korean first
Las Vegas, nv
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2005

I had a studio suite with queen bed. The room is very clean and comfortable. The hotel is easy to find after you get off either I5 or I405. The desk clerk is very friendly. The only down side I can find is the bed is a little too small and too soft. Otherwise, I had a great stay. Free high speed internet and parking are big bonuses. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2005

Been to Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum

Address: 16150 Sand Canyon Avenue, Irvine, CA 92618
Location: United States > California > Orange County > Irvine
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Irvine
Hotel Class:2 star — Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum 2*
The Candlewood Suites Orange County Irvine/Spectrum Hotel is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, range, and dishwasher. Traveling on business? Bring your laptop and work efficiently at your executive desk. Communication is no problem with voicemail, free local calls, free high speed Internet access and two separate phone lines. Borrow your favorite movie or music from the hotel library and enjoy in your room from the comfort of your recliner. Hungry? Visit the Candlewood Cupboard, our on-site convenience store, and charge it to your room. Work off some stress in our 24-hour fitness center. Staying a long time? Take advantage of our on-site complimentary laundry facility. We re a pet friendly hotel too (fees apply). We are conveniently located off of the 405 or 5 Freeway in Orange County, and just minutes from the John Wayne Airport. The Spectrum Entertainment Center is minutes away where you will find fabulous bars and restaurants as well as a 21 Stadium Theater, a comedy club and a variety of stores for shopping. Orange County is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Southern California, including Huntington and Newport Beaches. We are also an easy day trip to the sites of Los Angeles and San Diego. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum Hotel Irvine
Candlewood Suites Irvine
Candlewood Irvine
Irvine Candlewood Suites
Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum CA

If you own or manage Candlewood Suites Orange County, Irvine Spectrum, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.