The beds were very comfortable. However, the bathroom is rather small. I would be willing to give up a little space in the room to have a larger bathroom.
The service at the bar was outstanding. I think one of the bartenders name is Roy. He was great.
I was a bit surprised when I had to pay for a cocktail in the concierge room during happy hour. $9 for a vodka / tonic is a bit much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling to Orange County for business or pleasure, the Irvine Marriott Hotel places you in the center of it all. This Irvine hotel, CA features a contemporary renovated lobby and lounge with live entertainment, intimate gathering spaces and unique dining experiences, and is ideally situated minutes from famous Southern California beaches, world-class Irvine shopping, Disney, golf, and entertainment. Located just two blocks from the John Wayne Airport, our guests enjoy complimentary shuttle service that provides a relaxing and hassle-free arrival experience. Our guest rooms feature the luxurious Marriott bedding package and flat screen HD TVs. After dining with us in FLOE Lounge, work out your body in our state-of-the-art fitness center or relax in the indoor/outdoor swimming pool. With 27,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and 25 breakout rooms, the Irvine Marriott Hotel is perfect for all types of events, social or corporate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Irvine Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Irvine Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Marriott CA - Orange County