Never ever stay at a hotel during a major remodel. If I had known beforehand, I wouldn't have! I came down this morning to check out and there was a black curtain where the registration desk was the night before and the cafe (Read caffeine source) as completely gone. WHAT!?!! It might have been nice if there was a sign, or at least some little indication of what was going to happen. I was staying there a notice under the door would have been nice. This on top of the restaurant being moved 12 floors from the kitchens so the food was cold, construction noise starting at 8:30 and no pool at all. Again, some notice would have gone a long way. After all of that the free airport shuttle that never showed up seems pretty small. Really, I know that remodels occur, but keeping everyone informed goes a long way to making it more bearable. I did eventually get checked and the coffee was in the parking lot outside....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Irvine Jamboree Center is an independent lifestyle hotel located at the center of bustling Orange County in the City of Irvine. Catering to the needs, individuality and aspirations of today’s diverse business, social and leisure clientele, Hotel Irvine combines highly personalized service with a sought-after centralized location just three miles from John Wayne Airport and is easily accessible to the region’s most desired activities and destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Irvine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Irvine Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Irvine
- Hotel Irvine CA - Orange County