I stayed here after a late arriving flight at John Wayne-the Marriott was super expensive so chose this option, whose price point was reasonable.
I had to wait to check in as the desk clerk found an envelope for a guy (not a guest) picking up an envelope, going through seeing his ID and verifying info, etc. It was late and I found this not to be the greatest example of customer service.
Room was clean, but not as spacious as another courtyard I had stayed at several days before. In am had to wait for server at bistro about 5 minutes or so to show up; I don't find lax service such as what has mentioned to be out of the ordinary for Orange County, but this seemed to be systemic with every experience I had in the hotel; no one in too big of a hurry to help.
The price point is great, but it's not the closest to John Wayne, and also not the easiest to find or get to at night; located in what appears to be a combo business/condo development, you actually have to access through a point on Jamborree or down from the actual street address on Main. Probably won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport Hotel is an oasis in the middle of Orange County. So relaxing that you'd never guess how close this Irvine, California hotel is to John Wayne Airport, UC Irvine, and fantastic shopping at South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island. Inside, experience our new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible work spaces, free Wi-Fi and easy access to the latest news, weather, and airport conditions via our GoBoard®. The highlight of our Irvine, CA hotel lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect., which provides guests with healthy food and beverage choices in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. Each guest room at this hotel in Irvine, California has been completely redesigned to provide a more welcoming stay. Aesthetic changes create a vibrant atmosphere that encourages creativity and the upgraded high-speed internet enhances productivity. Guests to our John Wayne Airport hotel are in for a comfortable stay thanks to our new improvements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County Hotel Irvine
- Courtyard Irvine
- Irvine Marriott
- Irvine Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport/Orange County CA